Audacious Life – The Podcast, with Robin Wilkins Smith.
I recently redesigned Robin’s website and when she asked if she could interview me for Audacious Life – The Podcast, I was so honored, and excited!
Robin is all about empowering women to create the lives we deserve and desire by creating disruption in our stale routines that get us stuck. Be sure to check out her website www.robinwilkinssmith.com, subscribe to her blog and podcast, and follow her on Instagram and Facebook! Below are the show notes… enjoy!
“Today on the Audacious Life Podcast we are joined by Loren Ashley Boyd. Loren is the founder of Loren Ashely Design, a design company that provides authentic web solutions tailored specifically to client needs. Loren has a degree in Journalism and Graphic Design from the University of Washington. She is a passionate yoga instructor, jewelry artist, web designer, blogger, traveler, mother, and lover of life.
She has helped a number of people with logo and website design, creating design expressions through each client that reflect their unique personalities. Loren has a unique eye for design, incredible skill with the written word, and a passion for helping people follow their heart’s desire.
As an avid yoga practitioner and yoga teacher, she desires to help others achieve the fullest expression of themselves in all areas of life. In this episode Loren shares with us her journey of reconnecting with yourself by understanding how you choose to connect with the energy in your life. All this and more inside today’s episode.”
Key Points From This Audacious Life Episode:
- Loren’s journey and how she was always pulled toward the creative side
- The time Loren spent as a cheerleader for the Seattle Seahawks
- Why Loren decided to pack her suitcases and head to Costa Rica for six months
- How yoga helped Loren to open up her intuition more clearly to follow it
- Understanding the seven main chakras, and the importance of our energy centers
- Becoming more present in life and increasing awareness with mindfulness practice
- Learning to hold a space for people to experience healing
- The why that makes Loren get out of bed every single day
- Taking responsibility for our own health and awareness, starting with ourselves
- Loren’s daily routine and how she balances working from home and being a mom
- The importance of taking time to shift your awareness away from the busyness of life
- Learning to empower others through accountability and vulnerability
- Using a website or a blog to create a community and make an impact in the world
- And much more!
“I packed two suitcases and I left, and I moved to Costa Rica.” — Loren Ashley Boyd [0:07:44.0]
“Our awareness is like a muscle; we have to train it.” — Loren Ashley Boyd [0:16:00.0]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: