With 2016 coming to an end, it’s a powerful time to set some intentions for yourself going into the new year. What do you really want? Are you ready to manifest your heart’s desire? Guess what? You can have it all. Here’s how…
Six Steps to Manifest
- Understand that you are the creator of your own reality. You get to shape your life through your very own unique perspective via a combination of your outer and inner world. The way you choose to see things greatly affects your ability to manifest what you want.
- The Law of Attraction states that the more you focus on something, the more you will draw it back to yourself. Know that the Universe is working on your side if you choose to step into the flow! Take a moment and realize the sheer size and power of the cosmos. You are merely a teeny tiny speck on planet Earth circling around a ball of fire in one of millions of galaxies… Feel the pulse of the massive energy surrounding you. Step into the flow and use the pulse of all creation to your advantage. This energy is here to support you on your journey.
- VISUALIZE. The more vivid, inviting image you can paint in your mind of what you want, the easier it will be for the Universe to deliver it to you. This is where daydreaming actually comes in handy!
- JOURNAL. Paint a clear picture in your journal with words of what it LOOKS like and FEELS like to have this thing. The clearer you can get here the better. Detail is key.
- SHARE your vision with someone close to you. Vocalizing what you want is key in manifesting it. Allow this person to uphold your vision and help you bring it to fruition.
- ACT AS IF IT’S ALREADY YOURS. I can’t stress this enough. Any time I want something, this is what I do. I know the thing will come to be eventually, it just becomes about focusing on the STEPS to get there. Focus on the next indicated step rather than whether you can actually do it or not. Own it. Be empowered by your vision and the life you create for yourself and others.
More than ever, now, it is time for us all to own our heart’s desire, follow our intuition, and come together in honoring ourselves. The more we can do this on a personal level, the more we will come together as a people and ride into the future with the best setup possible. Do your part by increasing your own self awareness. Turn off the TV. Go outside. Practice mindfulness. Bring yourself into the present moment. Get quiet. Listen to your inner voice. What the world needs now is MORE PEOPLE FOLLOWING THEIR HEART. Unity through self love. It is your duty to take care of yourself first.
Now, let me ask you again, what do you truly want?
P.S. Malas are wonderful tools to hold your intentions. They can help you manifest through simply holding the energy you provide them with. Check out The MALA Shop to see what’s new.
Photo Credit: Megan Kathleen Photography